Ok, so I have recently been getting back into doing a lot of clips on my site
and I have gotten curious what it is about farts that turn a guy on? Don't get me wrong, I am not necessarily 'offended' by them, well, not at all am I offended by them. They make me a lot of money... I am just curious what exactly it is about farts in general that turn a guy on.. Maybe this will give me ideas for better clips, I would love to hear your feedback.. Do you like to see facial expressions while a girl farts, or would you rather stare at her ass? Do you like long rumbling farts, or the little 'ooops I tooted' ones. LOL, I know this is really random for a lot of you but the economy is horrible STILL, atleast in my area, and this is my main source of income.. and I have a hd camcorder, and love filming so I don't mind recording my daily farts for all of you, but I would like to know input, and if there is anything I can do to make them better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment