Well Yesterday was Valentines Day! I didn't get anything :((
I expected to atleast get a new bracelet or necklace or maybe even $50 or something but I got nothing!
I want my Valentines Day gift!! go to my site http://clips4sale.com/studio/15899
click here
and buy some clips from me and that can be your contribution to my valentines day gift. I only get half of my sales so remember to buy the expensive $20 ones so I atleast get $10 but don't buy just one... buy bunchs.. I love pampering myself and buying new things to look sexy in for you but I need the funds so I can pay my rent and utilities and have money left over to pamper myself. You know you love spoiling a sexy lady so dont hold back.. open your wallet and let me have it! I accept Western Union also and am very gracious and give special perks and surprises to those special slave boys and fans that send me money western union. I like it the most because I get it NOW! email me at southerncharms.nevaeh@gmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment