Wednesday, March 11, 2009

customs I been doing

I have been doing alot more customs here lately.. I am working on a dine n dump series where you watch me eat the food then the following day (or whenever it passes through me) you get the watch my asshole dialate as it starts to expand and i turtle head and the brown snake starts to play peekaboo with my butthole.. its a great new series I am working on and its all been added to my site here come check that out and tell me what you think and you can email me southerncharms.nevaeh@gmail.com I am taking custom requests.. I have also shit on hot wheels, in the tub, in the sink, in my panties, laying down on floor on my back arched so you can see it coming out.. I have lots of creative positions that I have done. I also have alot of farting clips too.. my fave is the shit though.. You can be so creative with it. so STOP BY and let me know what ya think.. Im sure theres something there you will like.. Talk to yall soon.. and remember if you want to see something that isnt listed on the site feel free to email me.. I'd be happy to make a special clip just for you.. I also am doing financial Domination you can check out some of my lower quality downsized preview clips on youtube just type in nevaehx in youtube and you will see all my clips.
oh ya I almost forgot I am now doing live shows on webcam just email me for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment